Wednesday, October 22, 2008

38 Weeks

I went to the Dr. today and I'm 4cm and 75% effaced, so this baby might be on his way...


*this picture is a preview of the maternity photo shoot my sis did for me...more to come later

8 comments:

The Cannons said...

Hey, it's Abby Cannon. I LOVE our noise maker. I got it at Target and the brand is Homedics or something like that. It has a lot of different settings, but we use the waterfall one the most. Drowns out all the noise. Simply amazing. Another thing that has worked for me is a large fan on the highest setting. I actually sleep with one of those every night. We're totally addicted!! Good luck with the baby. You'll probably have it tonight!!

Unknown said...

how terrible that you are so cute. let's really find a trampoline. {did everyone just get a visual}.

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

You look adorable! I can't believe that you are almost done.

Barb said...

You are beautiful! Will you model for my maternity photos, too? That'd be great!

Unknown said...

just fyi THE BABY IS HERE!!!!!

JenErik said...

basically it takes an amazingly attractive woman to look as hot as you do when you are pregnant. you are gorgeous. Sorry, but I was reading Abby cannons comment about sound machines - I'll put in my two bits :) hop on to JCPENNY.COM and search under "sound machine." I believe it is called the sleep mate and it's like $60.00 bucks but worth it. You can only get it online. My sisters and I all have one. It's just one sound, but different volume settings - (it almost like a fan/white noise sound). Love it. Swear by it. Love you, I swear I'm peeing my pants cause I'm so excited to see pics of your baby. And if this couldn't get any longer - I love you. Good luck!

JenErik said...

Alisa, I just checked and it's $50 not $60. love you

Kristi said...

Congratulations on your new little boy! I can't wait to see him!