Monday, September 22, 2008

Some GREAT news in our family...

First of all, my awesome cousin Kristen has officially kicked cancer's trash! She is totally healthy and done with her chemo- YEA!! We are so proud of her and the strength she's shown these last 6 months and are relieved beyond description to have the cancer gone! We love you k10!!
In honor of this, we had a big party to celebrate on Saturday...here are some pics...

me and the champion survivor k10 [and Jackson]

I thought this was cute of my dad, hazel & Jackson

Aubrey, Tanner and Hazel eating at the kid table-
they play so cute together

I think Hazel is reverting back to a baby now that she senses the changes coming- this is Jackson's baby rocker and she couldn't get enough of it!
And for more great news, my cousin Mikey [aka Squig] is engaged and getting married in November! We are so excited to welcome Amy to the family and it's obvious these two are perfect for each other [so googley-eyed]! (: Congrats to the happy couple!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Blerg. I miss all the fun.