you can never start them to early on Cafe Rio...I wish so bad they had one here in Colorado...I crave it at least once a week! love the pictures, she is so cute.
its never too early. hooray for cafe rio, and hooray for a mom who's not afraid to start an early addiction:) thanks for all your support of our blog! sorry its taken me so long to respond. what a great little family you have. i'd love to see you soon
6 comments:
priceless
you can never start them to early on Cafe Rio...I wish so bad they had one here in Colorado...I crave it at least once a week! love the pictures, she is so cute.
You know you love Cafe Rio when you start documenting meals in photos...
she sure knows what's best!
That looks extra tasty!! Mmmm
its never too early. hooray for cafe rio, and hooray for a mom who's not afraid to start an early addiction:) thanks for all your support of our blog! sorry its taken me so long to respond. what a great little family you have. i'd love to see you soon
Post a Comment