Sunday, June 3, 2007

3 years!!


Tom and my 3 Year Anniversary is today! It's a Sunday, so we did most of the celebrating yesterday. We went to the Kura Door spa- thanks to my dad and Char for the gift certificate- and had a "couples retreat". It was amazing- tea service, a Japanese bath and a couples massage. Heaven! It felt like the type of pampering that should be done on an anniversary! Then we went to dinner at one of our favorites- Dodo- where we each got our own Tollhouse Pie. (again, HEAVEN!) And then we went home and watched a movie. It was such a perfect day and it was so nice to spend some good time together without the baby. (even though we missed her more than we thought we would). I am so proud to be married to such a good man and each day with him gets better and better. I never guessed that I could love him more than I did on our wedding day, but that was nothing in comparison to the love I feel now. Life is so fun, is so happy and so amazing with your best friend by your side. I can't wait for all we still have in store together in this life and the life to come. There's no one I'd rather enjoy this journey with than Tom. Thanks for giving me the honor of being your wife...and for being the one person on this earth who is always on my side. I love you.

No comments: