Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Drumroll...


On the way to the ultrasound Hazel says from the backseat, "Mom, I really hope it's a girl baby because I ONLY like girl babies." All along she has wanted a girl with every pink accessory to go with her. So I've had a feeling it would be a boy. But in the ultrasound when the nurse said it was a boy, cute Hazel said, "that's ok. I like boy babies a little bit". Phew! No tears. And as for me and Tom, we are THRILLED for this little boy. It will be so fun for Drew to have a little playmate next in line! And most importantly, everything looked healthy!! What a blessing. We can't wait to meet this little guy!

*And in other good news, I am no longer throwing up! Hallefreakinllujah!! It seems that 20 weeks is the magic number every time. Bless those poor women who are sick the whole 9 months...I am sooooooo happy to have it over with!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Woot Woot! A darling boy! Congrats is in order for sure. He will be another little heart-breaker. Glad you are feeling better. I am SOOOO excited to see you this summer! We'll be there in Mid July. Loves!