Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's about time...

I've had one too many people warn me about the dangers of having a public blog... So, after much debate, I'm finally going to go private for the safety of my little family. If you want an invite, leave your email address and I'll gladly keep you in our loop!

Anything for these 2 little faces!!

21 comments:

Catherine said...

I love following the Hendersons!

catherine.ethington AT gmail.com

Julie Baldwin said...

dot1978@gmail.com

Barb said...

barbaralynnthornton at gmail dot com

Eric said...

cirenos at gmail dot com

C+R said...

rachenderson7@hotmail.com

Bart and Michelle said...

I left a comment a while ago about how fun it is to see what's going on with your cute little family. I'd love to keep in touch. bartymichelle@hotmail.com

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I love reading you blog...when you post. It makes me feel like I am close to the family. :)

sirihenderson@yahoo.com

April said...

yes please!

aprilnewman@gmail.com

Kim and Steve said...

good idea...kimmybranch@hotmail.com

Marie Arnold said...

michaelandmarie.arnold@gmail.com

The Peterson's said...

Love an invite. I also need your email address so I can send you one to mine.

Josie.micah@comcast.net

Hurst Family said...

ashley_rusty2000@yahoo.com

Cort Nebeker said...

corthaynes@gmail.com

erinmfuchs said...

erinmfuchs@hotmail.com please :)

K-10 said...

tenrob at gmail dot com

Weed Family said...

Hazel is a beauty. Drew is so sweet. Love the pj's.
maereb at hotmail dot com
Can't wait to hang out soon.
Like-everyday :)

kimi + joe said...

kimbreault@gmail.com

Kim (Mihlfeith) Breault

Brittney said...

brittneymoffat@yahoo.com

Ross and Aubrey said...

WE would love an invite!

rosswentworth@gmail.com

Thanks :)

JenErik said...

jenna.jens@gmail.com

Brittany said...

No thank you.
Just kidding - you know where to find me :)