this was us...
On that day I thought I could never be happier, but with Tom by my side, life just keeps getting better every day...
*Part 2: [for remembrance sake] We had a perfect day celebrating our 4 years together...a couple's massage at the Kura Door Spa [thanks Dad & Char!] and dinner at the Grand America. Thanks to Eliza for tending and to Tom for always being my favorite person in the world to hang out with- every day, not just on our anniversary! I love you!!
_______________________________________________
*Part 2: [for remembrance sake] We had a perfect day celebrating our 4 years together...a couple's massage at the Kura Door Spa [thanks Dad & Char!] and dinner at the Grand America. Thanks to Eliza for tending and to Tom for always being my favorite person in the world to hang out with- every day, not just on our anniversary! I love you!!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Congrats on the Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Alisa! Happy Anniversary! I still think that your recepetion dinner was among the prettiest that I have been to! Hazel is gorgeous! And congrats on the new little one!
Happy Anniversary! Wow, I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was a beautiful day. I remember coming over and helping you guys with invites like it was yesterday. I am so happy for you guys, we miss you more than you will ever know.
oh congratulations!
I love how happy tom has always made you. Even from the start. when are we doing lunch?
Post a Comment