Tuesday, February 5, 2008

word of a New Kids On The Block reunion???

I only have one thing to say to that...

5 comments:

Weed Family said...

I think I just peed my pants. That picture is hilarious. I am embarrassed to say I heard of the reunion also...make sure to get concert tickets! My best friend used to have New Kids sheets and I loved going to her house and choosing which boy I could sleep on top of. Wow, those were the days.

Brooke Bowen said...

KNOTB Forever! If this reunion is true, there will be an aweful lot of late 20 year olds screaming like they did when they were 12!

Amy Little said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly J. said...

All I can say is...if this is true, WE ARE SO THERE!!!! I'm jealous of your shirt PS...

Anonymous said...

hi alisa, thanks for your comment. i'm a member of 24 hour and i use their daycares for izzy, i've been going since she was 7 months old so she's pretty comfortable there. it works great!