QuEsTioN...
I had some cute pictures taken of Hazel recently (thanks Britta!) and I'm in need of some cute frames to match. I'll have 2 8x10's and 2 5x7's that I want to frame and I don't want to spend a fortune...any ideas??
I had some cute pictures taken of Hazel recently (thanks Britta!) and I'm in need of some cute frames to match. I'll have 2 8x10's and 2 5x7's that I want to frame and I don't want to spend a fortune...any ideas??
Posted by
henderson family
at
2:34 PM
5 comments:
Ikea. Or sometimes I find cute ones at TJ Maxx and I take out the art that's in them.
Try and find some cheap wood ones at say all a dollar, and then mod-podge them like Stacey did with Hazel's wooden names, etc. and scrapbook paper. That way they match whatever room they're in. XOXOXO
Post the pictures - I can't give you advice unless I see them.
Michaels and Roberts have a great selection and cheap prices. I also like Target. Who doesn't? Good luck!
I love Target, or even Kohls, but it's def. hit and miss.
Post a Comment