A very Merry Christmas
Our Christmas turned out to be so much fun, as Christmas always does. This year was different though because we've never done our chaotic schedule with a baby before. All I can say is that I'm never waking Hazel up early again. (: But in all honesty, for having 3 houses to go to on Christmas Eve (even though with the snow storm we only ended up going to 2), and 6 places on Christmas day, I'd say she did pretty well. Our fun didn't stop with Christmas though. With family in town, the celebrating continued the whole week after by going out to eat, watching movies, playing Rock Band and just hanging out. We feel so blessed to have the lives- and family- that we do. Here are some pictures from the festivities....
Hazel in her Christmas outfit- thanks mom!
(getting her to smile, let alone just look at the camera, is an impossible task these days. This is the only picture I have of her looking up.)
Christmas Eve at the Henderson's
(getting her to smile, let alone just look at the camera, is an impossible task these days. This is the only picture I have of her looking up.)
And the funniest thing I have ever experienced...Scott leading (and singing along- right on key) the family in a whistle chorus. I very nearly peed my pants.
[my card filled up so my sister took the pictures at my mom's house so those are to come later, same with the post-christmas pics...you thought I couldn't possibly add more pictures did you? Ahh, the life of a Koplin girl.]
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great Christmas... and Happy Birthday to Hazel... I can't believe she is already 1 years old. What a darling sweetheart she is! We want to hang out soon!!!
Post a Comment