HaPpY BiRthDaY ToM!

My awesome husband turned 27 yesterday! He is such an old fart. I met him when he was 22 and he'll always be that age in my mind. I keep reminding him that he's almost 30 and he just looks at me like I'm delusional and need a refresher course in math. Nevertheless, we had a really fun week- went to Park City overnight, out to dinner a couple times, and breakfast and presents yesterday morning. I never feel like I can do enough to show him how much I love him, but hopefully my feeble attempts count for something. I love you Tom and could never do this life without you. Hope you had a good one.
[not doing a cheesy post with every detail of why I love him was his last birthday present...anyone who knows Tom knows that's not his thing. Here's to not humiliating you this time hun!]
1 comment:
Tell Tom Happy Birthday from me...BTW, our husbands have the same birthday!!!
Post a Comment