Monday, September 24, 2007

mischievous she is

this is what happens when you turn your back for one minute with a curious baby...

she thought rolling the tp was the best thing that'd ever happened to her (check out the pile on the ground)

then she pulled all the bath stuff off the ledge of the tub. all the while, i'm just laughing and taking pictures and then it suddenly takes a turn for the worse. unfortunately, your eyes aren't deceiving you, she did start eating the toilet seat. i freaked out and attempted to scrub out her mouth with baby wipes. first time mom, yes. is it that obvious?

5 comments:

Barb said...

You both are too darling! Hang in there mama! I love that you're keeping your sense of humor!!

Me said...

Adorable, just plain adorable. Don't worry, the germs make her stronger. Hehehe.

Weed Family said...

What a silly girl!

Redd family said...

Hi! We've heard all about you from Sam and Amy and Sean and Siri (they're down here at school with us). I feel like we've met. Anyways, I got those buckets at Target, can you believe it? I thought they looked straight out of Pottery Barn, so I snatched them up. Only problem....it was 2 1/2 years ago. They were out at the beginning of summer as ice buckets to serve drinks in - I've seen them there on and off since then and in different colors. Worth a look! Good luck!

Brittany said...

She is my favorite. I can't wait until Sophie is that adventurous :) Imagine the trouble they could get into together! P.S. When are you coming back to Chicago? Tomorrow? Ok, good.