cHiCaGo
The Henderson clan went out of town yet again this past weekend. Tom and Hazel needed to meet the newest family member, Sophia Grace. I went back the day she was born for just a couple days but it was so fun to really get to spend time- and SNUGGLE- with her this past week! She is such an angel! And I guess it was alright hangin with her parents too! :) We mostly hung out at Nate and Brittany's house, watched "Flight of the Conchords" (which is the new best show out there fyi), went out to eat and spent a day downtown in the beautiful city. It was such a fun trip- thank you Howells for having us!! And for having Sophie- what a joy she already is in our lives!
our beautiful little sophie in her fantastically amazingly cute outfit
tom meeting sophie...she found him very comfortable
britt and hazel getting reaquainted (last time they met Hazel was 1 month old!)
sticking the girlies toes in the water (and that little boy we're talking to just ran up to Tom and gave him a huge hug and wouldn't let go. funny stuff. )
hazel LOVED playing in the water
the girls at the park
hazel finally noticing there was another baby on this trip
...and matching carseats (nice taste Howells!)
funny that we had 2 kids under 9 months in the car and it was silent
bath time
come on, does it get any cuter?!
We got to go visit the Skidmore's too (Tom's sister and her family) for dinner one night and it was so fun to see them again! We wish we could've seen more of them!
reading princess stories with beth, lucy and scotti
tom workin it with the ladies
this is how we finally got hazel to sleep on the plane
7 comments:
Alisa,
Well I don't know if you remember your sister's friend Debi or not, but I've been checking out your blog since Amy doesn't update her's :) We actually had the same due date and our little ones are so close in age. I just had to comment because you mentioned how your little one does not like snuggling and that is so how Victoria is. I honestly thought I was the only parent out there that there kid didn't want to be in their arms...so sad :)Well I love the name Hazel and she is so beautiful. Congrats on the new addition. The last time I saw Brittany was when Miles was born in the hospital. Everyone has come so far. Anyway, hope you don't mind me dropping a really long note. Take care
Debi
What a fun trip! Hazel gets more darling every day!
Tom, and Alisa,
Hazel is truly so beautiful, I see so much of Tom in her....
Tom it is so fun to see your blog and your cute family!!!!!
Hey! Nice to see you blogging once again! My summer feels like it was the exact same way. Now that your home (Maybe?)We should definetly try getting together. I hope your summer is going well.
Rachael
(oops) I meant I hope your summer went well. :)
hazel is just so beautiful Alisa! soo cute.
Hazel is darling, Alisa! What an awesome trip. Yes, this is Tally - I am basically stalking you through your blog because little Hazel is so cute (and so are you!). We have a blog now (ha ha, we caved). http://tayandtalturner.blogspot.com
You're wonderful!
Tally
Post a Comment