Thats great!!! I'm so happy for you guys. One of each thats the way to do it. P.S. I love the baby tag. :)
Awesome! Wrong, again, Howell!But I'm really excited to meet him.
so fun!!! what names do you like?
Congrats! You two have the most darling Hazel and I'm excited to see Mr. Handsome when he arrives!
Congratulations! What exciting news!
Yea! I can't believe you are already that far along!
Hooray!!! Its so so fun to have a girl and a boy, and to have them close together too! Woooo
Yea! Boys are so much fun!
Congrats! You will love a little boy. He will be a momma's boy!
oh yay boys are so wonderful! I am so excited for you :) are you feeling better yet?
Yeah! I'm excited you're having a boy, now that we have 2 kids that are same sex/age we have no excuse not to hang out! :) Congrats...
So I'm 12 for 12. Always 100% wrong. Good for me. And WAHOOO for you! Boys are the best-and I'm sure when they are older, we will mature and handle that too ;)I'm totally thrilled. Name him Harry....
Congrats! boys are so much fun!
Congratulations!! A mix is way better, I think!! I sure hope Nessa has a girl!! Again-congrats!
Yeah! Boys are so much fun and love their mommies!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Thats great!!! I'm so happy for you guys. One of each thats the way to do it. P.S. I love the baby tag. :)
Awesome! Wrong, again, Howell!
But I'm really excited to meet him.
so fun!!! what names do you like?
Congrats! You two have the most darling Hazel and I'm excited to see Mr. Handsome when he arrives!
Congratulations! What exciting news!
Yea! I can't believe you are already that far along!
Yea! I can't believe you are already that far along!
Hooray!!! Its so so fun to have a girl and a boy, and to have them close together too! Woooo
Yea! Boys are so much fun!
Congrats! You will love a little boy. He will be a momma's boy!
oh yay boys are so wonderful! I am so excited for you :) are you feeling better yet?
Yeah! I'm excited you're having a boy, now that we have 2 kids that are same sex/age we have no excuse not to hang out! :) Congrats...
So I'm 12 for 12. Always 100% wrong. Good for me. And WAHOOO for you! Boys are the best-and I'm sure when they are older, we will mature and handle that too ;)
I'm totally thrilled. Name him Harry....
Congrats! boys are so much fun!
Congratulations!! A mix is way better, I think!! I sure hope Nessa has a girl!! Again-congrats!
Yeah! Boys are so much fun and love their mommies!
Post a Comment