Help!
BOTH of our cars are now falling apart; one is completely un-drive-able and the other is almost there. We got ripped off by the last people we had fix our car and both of our family's lifelong mechanic (Rocky) sold his business. SO, I am wondering if any of you know of an honest and reasonably priced mechanic we can go to??? Thanks!
7 comments:
I think it is called Horners (at least that is what my family calls it) it is on the south west corner of 17 E and 17 S (it is at the Chevron gas station) right by my mom and dads house... anyway they are awesome and very reasonable. I am sure if you mention that you know the MacArthur's they would love it since I am pretty sure we keep them in business with all of the zillions of cars we have :) but seriously they are awesome. Do you remember the crappy car I had in high school... well I am pretty sure they revived it from the dead at least 3 times!
John's family has gone to Craig's (on the corner across from East High) forever. He keeps their Acuras and Hondas in tip-top shape and they seem to really like him.
And their Suburban...
Alisa! I need your address. I was organizing our drawers this morning and found a thank you note Taylor was supposed to give to Tom like a year ago! Email it to me tallyoturner@gmail.com
You're so cute! I love your blog and little Hazel is growing so fast!
Alisa and Tom,
Glad to hear someone else is struggling with an over-active toddler! Mae is getting a bit better and it helps that the weather is getting nicer by the day. I don't think I realized how cooped up we were until we've gotten out. I'd love to get together sometime if you're up to it.
Suz
P.S. We go to a guy at Murray Mower and Automotive and he is great! Very reasonable and totally trustworthy.
Erik's brother TJ is a mechanic for BMW, he could probably take a look at it and at least give you an idea of what needs to be done/price range you should be looking for/or recommend a place to take it.
Thanks everyone!! You saved us!
Post a Comment