Friday, March 30, 2007

Cousins

I found some cute pictures of Hazel with her cousins. I find it so funny how little kids are so intrigued with other babies...


This is Miles (my sister Amy's son) and Hazel. How dang cute are these pics?!

These are my cousin Stacey's kids Tanner and Aubrey. They were all over her- it was so funny and so sweet at the same time.

These are some of the Henderson cousins.
The first one is Scotti (Tommy and Emily's oldest) and Hazel.
And these are all the girlies! Hannah (Ben's oldest), Lucy, Hazel and Beth. Lucy and Beth are Tommy and Emily's two youngest. What a bunch of babes!

These pictures just remind me how fun this time of life is- kids everywhere!
It is heaven on earth!

2 comments:

Amy Little said...

Seriously the cutest little fart! I LOVE those pix of Miles kissing her! Someday we'll use it against him that he used to like her no matter how many times she kicks him with her hummingbird legs! :)

Kari Robinson - Historian said...

I love that you have my grandkids in there too! What an amazing photo of Tanner, Aubrey and Hazel! However I am surprised you have so "few" photo's (grin) unlike before. Love and kisses, Kar